Belt Filter Press Rental for sludge dewatering
A Bright belt filter press rental might be the answer, because we offer rentals with buyout options. Secondly, we tell you the purchase price upfront on the available equipment and a portion of the rental cost goes toward that purchase price. However, if the equipment doesn’t work out for you, it can be returned any time after the 4 week minimum rental period. You can also rent the equipment as long as you like and solve the immediate need and then purchase that equipment when the money becomes available. With a signed long term rental contract, we will even build the equipment new for you. After the rental term is over you may also return it without penalty.
Bright Technologies offers complete belt filter press rental systems that are skid or trailed mounted. Most importantly, our systems are new, or nearly new and we manufacture the units we rent, therefore the equipment package is selected specifically for high throughput and flexibility.
Our trailer mounted rental units are made for rapids set-up. Thanks to our folding conveyor, and operator walkways, no special lifting equipment is required, therefore, two men can have the unit ready to operate in about 2-4 hours.
The Belt Filter Press rental from Bright Technologies, a division of Sebright Products, is a modern design with many innovative features – and you don’t even have to purchase it to take advantage of this incredible machine.
Do you need a Mobile Dewatering System?
Check out our Trailer Mounted Belt Filter Press Systems.
Bright 1.7 Meter Belt Filter Press Rental System Ready for Transportation
- Non-Potable Water Capable Belt Wash Booster Pump
- Heavy Duty Air Compressor
- Folding Discharge Conveyor with Belt Tracking
- Efficient VFD Controlled Rotary Lobe Sludge Pump
- Liquid Polymer Activation System
- Progressive Cavity Polymer Metering Pump
- Two Operator Selectable Polymer Injection Points
- Sludge Flow Meter (Displays at both operator controls)
- Independent Rear Leveling Jacks
- Gravity Deck Location Operator Controls
- Folding Operator Walkways with Removable Handrails
- Sludge Retention & Mixing Manifold (Better Sludge Conditioning)
- 120 Volt, 20 Amp Lighting Receptacle
- Clean Up Hose and Hose Reel
Rental Dewatering System Specifications:
1.7 Meter (XL)
* Throughput, Process Rate, and Project size are based on 2-4% Anaerobic Digested Municipal WWTP Sludge, processed to meet paint filter test under contract dewatering conditions. Highest cake solids will be achieved at lower process rates