Bright Technologies Equipment Rentals
Bright Technologies offers:
- Skid and Trailer Mounted Belt Filter Press Systems
- Reliable, Well Maintained Equipment
- Short and Long term Equipment Rentals
- Rental With Buy Out Options
- Expert Assistance & Training
Bright Technologies offers complete belt filter press dewatering systems that are skid or trailer mounted. Our systems are new or nearly new. We manufacture the units we rent and the equipment package is selected specifically for high throughput and flexibility. We usually replace our rental equipment before it is 4 years old.
We inspect, test and repair (if needed) every unit when it comes back from rental. If it has been idle for more than a couple months, we check it again before it goes out. This is not refurbished equipment like many others offer. These are systems we built from the ground up to provide superior results and flexibility.
Our trailer mounted rental units are made for rapid setup. Thanks to our folding conveyor and operator walkways, no special lifting equipment is required. Two men can have the unit ready to operate in about 2-4 hours.
HIGHEST DEWATERING THROUGHPUTS AVAILABLE.
Simply stated, we don’t Skimp on the design or ancillary equipment for these systems. We know any system is only as good as its weakest component. Besides our patented Bright Technologies belt filter press we also provide superior sludge conditioning and larger support equipment than others along with the controls needed to optimize the process. For instance, many clients find our 1.7 meter rentals exceed the performance of others 2 meter units they have used.
Our controls are fully integrated and only Bright gives you an operators control where you need it at the gravity deck. The operator can adjust the belt speed, sludge pump speed and polymer concentration as well as adjust timers etc… from either the gravity deck or main operator control panel.
At Bright Technologies you get more than just superior equipment, you get knowledgeable people that care about your success. We have experience with many types of projects that involve dewatering including digester cleaning and rehab, lagoon cleaning, industrial projects and others. We will train your operators and offer valuable advice on equipment placement and process.
Do you need dewatering equipment but it is not in your capital budget?
A Bright rental might be the answer. We offer rentals with a buyout option. We tell you the purchase price upfront on the available equipment and a portion of the rental cost goes toward that purchase price. If the equipment doesn’t work out for you it can be returned any time after the 4 week minimum rental period or you can rent the equipment as long as you like and solve the immediate need and then purchase that equipment when the money becomes available. With a signed long term rental contract we will even build the equipment new for you and you can buy it at any time but you must rent it for the term of the contract. After the rental term is over you may also return it without penalty.
Bright 1.7 Meter Rental System Ready for Transportation
- Non-Potable Water Capable Belt Wash Booster Pump
- Heavy Duty Air Compressor
- Folding Discharge Conveyor with Belt Tracking
- Efficient VFD Controlled Rotary Lobe Sludge Pump
- Liquid Polymer Activation System
- Progressive Cavity Polymer Metering Pump
- Two Operator Selectable Polymer Injection Points
- Sludge Flow Meter (Displays at both operator controls)
- Independent Rear Leveling Jacks
- Gravity Deck Location Operator Controls
- Folding Operator Walkways with Removable Handrails
- Sludge Retention & Mixing Manifold (Better Sludge Conditioning)
- 120 Volt, 20 Amp Lighting Receptacle
- Clean Up Hose and Hose Reel
Rental Dewatering System Specifications:
1.7 Meter (XL)
* Throughput, Process Rate, and Project size are based on 2-4% Anaerobic Digested Municipal WWTP Sludge, processed to meet paint filter test under contract dewatering conditions. Highest cake solids will be achieved at lower process rates