The Sebright Pre-Crusher offers a 5” steel wall to crush trash against. This results in a ram force rating of up to 74 and up to 113,100 lbs. of compaction force. Pre-Crushers are ideal for pallets, drum crushing, waste destruction, and to achieve maximum density.
Pre-Crushers: Ideal for Waste Destruction
Interested in a Pre-Crushers?
About the Pre-Crushers
Pre-Crushers are available with a single 7” cylinder or twin 6” cylinders on models ranging from the 5260 to the 10660. Rubbish that tends to have memory is completely crushed before being pushed into the container, making our Pre-Crushers good solutions for waste destruction. A Pre-Crusher’s function can be by-passed when desired. The Pre-Crusher and the compactor can be programmed to run at different force settings.
The Pre-Crusher is available in a variety of configurations. Whether you need a free-standing unit with an open sided hopper or a total enclosure with a walk on/ drive on deck. Sebright Products can engineer a solution for you.
- Thrift stores
- Manufacturing facilities
- Product destruction
- Brand protection
- Crush resistant materials
- Waste with spring back tendencies
Features and Benefits
- Long Motor Life – T.E.F.C. (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
- 5″ solid steel wall – with 2” thick steel guide plates on each side
- Stress designed support system all above the chamber eliminating material from wedging in the guide tracks
- High Tech PLC driven control panel
- Option to by-pass the Pre-Crusher
- Extra heavy-duty frame and ram
- AR floor and sides (Abrasive Resistant 235 Alloy)
- Nylatron guide shoes; 3 shoes on each side
- Capable of crushing at one force and compacting at a different force setting