Precrushers ~ ideal for product destruction
The Sebright Precrusher offers a 5” steel wall to crush trash against. With a resultant ram force rating of up to 74 and 113,100 lbs of compaction force.
Precrushers are available with a single 7” cylinder or twin 6” cylinders on models from the 5260 to the 10660. Rubbish that tends to have memory is completely crushed before being pushed into the container, making it a good solution for product destruction. A Precrusher function can be by-passed when desired, the Precrusher and regular compaction can be programmed to run at different force settings.
The Precrusher is available in a variety of configurations, whether you need a free standing unit with an open sided hopper or a total enclosure with a walk on/ drive on deck. Sebright Products can engineer a solution for you.
Exclusively designed to be an integral part of the compactor. Not an add-on or after thought. Ideal for pallet, drum crushing, product destruction, and to achieve maximum density. Built to take the abuses of high compaction forces.
- Long Motor Life – T.E.F.C. (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
- 5 Inch solid steel wall – with 2” thick steel guide plates on each side
- Stress designed support system. All above the chamber eliminating material from wedging in the guide tracks
- High Tech PLC driven control panel
- Option to by-pass the Pre-Crusher
- Extra heavy duty frame and ram – heavy structural plate with ship and car channel construction
- AR floor and sides (Abrasive Resistant AR 235 Alloy)
- Nylatron guide shoes; 3 shoes each side
- With a resultant ram force rating of up to 74 and 113,100#’s of compaction force, waste material is reduced to a fraction of the original volume
- Capable of crushing at one force and compacting at a different force setting
- Common Applications: Thrift stores, manufacturing facilities, applications where complete product destruction is desired for brand protection.
- Designed For: Product destruction, skids, barrels, crush resistant materials, waste with spring back tendencies.