Transfer Station Compactors
Sebright Products offers several size models from our Transfer Station Compactors. Our Transfer Stations are designed to pack into semi-trailers for maximum loads and reduced transportation. The 12084T Transfer Station is available in twin 6″ cylinders with 121,583 lbs. of force or twin 7″ cylinders with 165,486 lbs. of force. Our 13 cubic yard capacity is designed for high volume and low maintenance.
This Mini Transfer Station Compactor is designed to pack into semi-trailers for maximum loads and reduced transportation. The Sebright Model 9884T has a 50 HP motor and twin 6” cylinders for resulting maximum force of 101,772 lbs. Engineered with extreme use in mind for reduced downtime, lower maintenance, and lower operating costs. Saving you time and money.
This Transfer Station Compactor is available in both twin 6” cylinders with 121,583 lbs. of force or twin 7” cylinders with 165,486 lbs. of force. Designed for high volume, low maintenance operations.
This Transfer Station Compactor is designed for high performance and long life, with an extra heavy duty reinforced steel construction to accommodate high volume waste and recycling transfer trailer facilities.
13 Cubic Yard Capacity
- Consistently larger payloads
- Reduced labor/ fuel costs
- Cleaner operation
- Ram power wedge to increase material density
- Large chamber to reduce “Bridging”
- High ram penetration to reduce spillage
- Available with hydraulic scissor trailer lock, hydraulic load binders, or manual ratchet load binder on each side
- Municipal and commercial transfer stations
- Large recycling facilities